Global Issuer Services is responsible for all marketing activities in overseas and the Mainland for Hong Kong listings, as well as post-IPO issuer services. The objective of this role is to promote Hong Kong as a listing venue and drive issuer marketing initiatives, e.g. identifying and following up with key international and Mainland potential issuers, organising marketing events, maintaining relationship with market practitioners, etc.
- Identify and follow-up with potential issuers with a focus on key international and some Mainland companies
- Execute and manage marketing initiatives to bring in quality international and Mainland issuers to the Hong Kong market (e.g. organising and/or speaking at marketing events, training workshops, etc.)
- Conduct market / policy / company research analysis to make recommendations to the team (including collecting market intelligence on IPO/equity capital markets)
- Prepare presentation materials and maintain statistical reports/ database
- Develop and maintain good relationship with market participants, including but not limited to, industry associations, investment banks, lawyers, accountants, brokers and other relevant financial institutions
- Undertake administrative duties and other projects as assigned, e.g. budgets, reporting, data gathering.
- University degree in Business Administration, Finance, International Business, Marketing or related disciplines
- At least 3 years of relevant experience, preferably in well-established financial organisations
- Sound knowledge of global and the Mainland equity capital markets
- Strong quantitative, communication and presentation skills
- Detail oriented, sales-driven with good interpersonal skills and attention to high level of accuracy
- Conversant with MS Office (including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint); Proficiency is Bloomberg systems is a plus
- Strong team player and motivator in high pressure situations; capable to work effectively and efficiently with team members and adaptive to fast-changing work environment
- Excellence in written and spoken English is a must; Proficiency in Mandarin and Cantonese is a plus
Applicants who do not hear from us within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data provided will only be used for the purpose of employment application to HKEX.