An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced, enthusiastic and passionate medical advisor to join our Nutritional division.
- Take the lead for medical marketing activities aligned with company strategy and vision. Coordinate new product launch planning and execution of strategy. Perform key opinion
leaders’ management and engagement.
Ensure high quality scientific and medical information
delivery on products and enquiries handling to add value to business through scientific based medical service and customer oriented service to sales force, external customers (physicians, dieticians and consumers) and correct tracking/reporting of enquiries
and safety reports.
Search relevant scientific literature from a variety of sources, circulate and maintain a current awareness service of new literature deemed to be of high value and relevant.
Provide training and expertise support for medical and commercial personnel and develop and deliver
quality presentations about product and disease
Develop and deliver clinical study proposal
when needed to support local HCP initiated studies in collaboration with internal and external customers.
- Bachelor’s Degree or above in Nutrition related fields or science-related background
- Minimum 5 years in healthcare industry with medical marketing responsibilities, preferably with multinational nutrition company
- Good communication and interpersonal skill with high sensitivity in interacting with people of different backgrounds
- Responsible for carry out day-to-day operation within limits of delegated responsibilities while ensuring medical affairs operations excellence
- Fluent English in reading, writing and oral communication
- Candidate with less experience may be considered as Medical Advisor
Interested parties, please send your profile with present and expected salary to by clicking "Apply Now"
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.