* Build specialist knowledge within a specific sector; build a portfolio of candidates
* Research, Calls, Meetings to build your network and your name in the Hong Kong market.
* Identifying the most suitable talent for the roles/vacancies that your team is working on and delivering on projects within deadlines
* Research and fully understand industry sectors and business functions working with a diverse range of stakeholders
* from time to time provide various administrative support to your manager
* Speak fluent English, Cantonese & Mandarin is important
The successful applicant will possess:
#] University Bachelors degree or a Masters from a leading educational institution
#] Ideally you will have some professional work experience in any sector, preferably the Financial Services industry and interested to make a move into the Recruitment field.
#] You enjoy a result-oriented, sales environment where you are compensated for your hard work and thrive in a meritocratic office culture.
#] Hard-working & Go-getter personality
#] Mindset: passionate, people focused, career focused and remuneration focused
#] Believe in taking your career to the next level and working your way to the top in a truly transparent environment.
Why join Hudson? Join a leading international consulting business as a specialized recruitment consultant and become an industry expert and market leader.
* In Hudson we aim to raise the bar higher and strive to add value to both our clients and candidates by taking a long term view and adopting a consultative approach
* Hudson is established and recognized as one of the leading premium recruitment firms in Hong Kong
* We have a clear strategic plan over the next 2 years, we know where we are going and what we want to achieve. Be part of our journey and part of our aggressive growth plans
* We offer transparent and motivating financial rewards for performance as well as a career path to leadership opportunities
To apply please click on the "Apply" button or contact Sid Sibal for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, email your CV to [email protected]