- Responsible for driving sales strategies for the Hong Kong and Macau markets to achieve company objectives for enterprise market.
- Lead and motivate the sales team to develop relationships and identify new business opportunities with enterprise customers across various industry segments.
- Manage P&L and holds accountability for the sales revenues for the existing and new accounts.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams such as product marketing, branding and communications, technical pre and post-sales in achieving overall commercial objectives.
- Work closely with R&D and product development team situated in headquarters, to have the breadth of products and solutions as well as the depth of the latest technologies for your customers.
- Bachelor degree in business administration, information technology or related disciplines.
- 12-15 years of enterprise sales experience in the relevant markets
- A proven sales track record with strong C-suite relationships across multiple industry segments
- A deep understanding of the latest technologies and trends in relations to mobile solutions especially mobile security will be a huge advantage
- An inspirational leader who leads by example and be able to motivate a young team to achieve exceptional results
- Outstanding stakeholder management experience and be able to effectively communicate and drive results by working with different functional teams across all levels of experience
- An entrepreneurial spirit and be able to deal with ambiguity and effectively navigate through change
- Excellent in written and spoken English and Cantonese, proficiency in Mandarin will be an advantage
We offer attractive remuneration package to the right candidate. Interested parties please send us full resume in MS WORD format stating current and expected salary.
Our company is an equal opportunities employer and welcome application from all qualified candidates. The data provide will only be used for consideration of the applied position or other suitable position in Samsung Electronics HK Co. Ltd. or other subsidiaries of Samsung Group.
Applicants who are not invited for interview within 10 weeks should consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data of unsuccessful applicant will be destroyed within 6 months.
"Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only."