Our client is one of the largest Insurance company in the world, With presence in over 60 countries
Exciting new role for you
You will be Investigating any non-compliance activities relating to business, and assist the team to take appropriate follow-up actions , you need to monitor activities relating to business (including without limitation identifying
and assessing control weaknesses; assisting in providing recommendations to rectify the same; and monitoring implementation of such recommendations, etc.) You will also be reviewing and preparing policies and guidelines relating to business
• Degree holder in Accounting, Business Administration, Law or related disciplines
• Minimum of 2 years' experience in compliance/investigation/audit/risk/insurance/banking
• Good knowledge of life insurance, and investment products
• Good knowledge of regulatory requirements, life insurance operations and agency administration
• Ability to work independently
• Computer literate
• Effective communication and management skills
• Good in both written and spoken English and Chinese
• Fluent in both spoken and written English and Chinese
• Good in Mandarin
More experience candidates will be considered as Senior Associate.
You will be joining a well known Insurance company which offers 5-day work, good career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates.
Please send your resume to Colin Hong and give him a call at +852 2281 0074 for a confidential discussion about this role and other exciting opportunities.