Duties: Support Operations department and other admin tasks, report to Operation Director
- To carry out routine communication with the vessels in vetting related preparation and planning.
- Send vetting preparation check list to the vessel.
- Coordinate vetting inspections as directed by the VM/OD or Ops Supt, send vetting request to the OMs and follow up as required.
- Assist in keeping sire record/statistics.
- Assist in preparing travel claims for OD/VM/Ops Supt
- Report to OMs, IHS fair play, RS on vessel takeover/handover.
- Coordinate D&A tests for the fleet and follow up, process invoice, keep records.
- Take over MOC follow up (Management of change)
- To handle and file invoices for the department. (Security guards, Q88, MILROS, and Vetting etc), maintain records.
- To arrange miscellaneous money claims for the department. (OD, VM,OPS SUPT)
- To assist in travel arrangement for the department. (OD, VM,OPS SUPT)
- Send travel/leave memo for Ops Dir & Vetting manager.
- Assist in Ops department in carrying out fleet surveys and receive and collate feedback.
- Fresh Degree/High Diploma holder in Business/Logistics/Supply Chain or with experience
- Good command of written & spoken English;
- Sound PC Knowledge;
- Immediate available is preferred.
- 5 days work, No Saturday
- X 13 + Bonus, MPF, 12 days Annual Leaves
- Medical, Dental, Bank Holiday
Please call Ms. Lam at 2869-8638 / email: [email protected] com to obtain an application form.