Post (1) : Asst. Manager / Manager / Sr. Manager / Director – Talent Acquisition
- Manage end-to-end recruitment process from sourcing, screening, selecting, interviewing and on-boarding for professional and technical positions.
- Create and develop innovative channels and sourcing strategy to attract right talents in the market.
- Assess long-term and short-term resourcing needs and partner with internal stakeholders.
- With a solid understanding of the business, ensure the quality of new hires are in line with organization's requirements.
- Develop, enhance, and nurture key relationships with professional bodies, associations, schools, universities relevant to the organization.
- Degree holder in Human Resources or related disciplines.
- Minimum 8 years of solid HR experience of which a focus in recruitment and resourcing from sizable organization.
- Recruitment experience in in-house and agency.
- Excellent communication skills and stakeholder management skills, detail minded with a positive attitude and outgoing personality.
- Good command in English and Chinese.
Post (2) :Asst. Manager / Manager / Sr. Manager / Director – Compensation & Benefits
- Implementation of competitive reward and benefit practices and strategies.
- Lead and implement various HR tasks/projects including salary benchmark,payroll, annual bonus and salary review, staff promotion, reward programs, job evaluation, performance management projects and manpower budget plan, etc.
- Participate in market salary and benefit survey.
- Prepare material and data for management reports and meetings and support in review of HR policies and procedures to ensure the company is consistently complied with related regulatory requirements.
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management or Business related disciplines with at least 5 years relevant experience, preferable in banking/ financial institution.
- C&B experience in consultancy company/C&B professional firm (e.g. Mercer, etc.).
- Strong analytical and organization skills with strategic mindset.
- Proactive team player with excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Able to handle multiple projects with tight deadlines.
- Conversant with Chinese word processing and MS Office Suite especially in Excel and Access.
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese, fluent in Putonghua is preferable.
Post (3) :Asst. Manager / Manager / Sr. Manager / Director – Training and Development
- Provide advice to stakeholders and formulate curriculum and initiatives to meet business and people development needs.
- Create exceptional learning experiences with a major focus on designing and delivering solutions that reinforce key behaviours and skills.
- Coordinate with internal teams and external vendors to manage projects, and develop local plans, budgets and schedules; support ad-hoc projects, initiatives and events.
- Lead, coach and support direct reports and other team members.
- University degree, in human resources development, business management or other related disciplines.
- At least 6 years’ relevant experience designing and delivering experiential learning solutions - especially leadership and business skills.
- Strong stakeholder management and consultation skills in order to provide advice to business leaders and deliver effective solutions.
- Mature and possess a strong sense of responsibility. Work well under pressure in a fast paced environment.
- Solutions-driven while maintaining wider perspective and attention to detail.
- Excellent language skills in English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
Post (4) :Asst. Manager / Manager / Sr. Manager / Director – Performance Management
- To support all functions, business and cost management and planning underpinning revenue growth, profitability, productivity, capital and return.
- Support to develop and communicate KPIs with relevant measurement tools and methods (e.g. balance score cards, management by objectives, etc.) to ensure KPIs and objectives are enable to measure and relevant across different departments/functions as well as meet the company/business objectives.
- To provide business finance support for new projects and initiatives (e.g., new product launches, system enhancements; and strategic cost management).
- To prepare and analyze Financial performance – Monthly Performance Analysis, Flash and Forecasting, annual Budgeting, etc looking at product level, in areas of revenue, margins, volumes, direct and allocated expenses, headcount.
- To provide commentaries on spending Vs Budget commentaries as part of Business Review.
- To advice and support Business with regards to accounting policy and financial controls.
- To advise on daily accounting entries upon request by departments by applying applicable accounting standard, policy, etc.
- To facilitate expense management by analyzing and monitoring with relevant support units on cost allocations and review department expenses accruals.
- To co-ordinate with business and functional teams for monthly submission of flash and periodic forecast information.
- To provide fact-based discussion and direction-setting on all key business issues underpinning revenue growth, profitability, productivity, return on investment and control.
- Possess more than 8 years of experience in human resources, management accounting or financial reporting analysis.
- Degree in Human Resources, Accountancy, Finance, Quantitative Analysis, Business Analytics related discipline.
- HR, CPA or CFA qualification preferred.
- HR, Finance/accounting knowledge and understanding of business dynamic.
- Well-versed in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, Microsoft Powerpoint.
- Possess strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Chinese.
- A self-starter, independent and be able to thrive in a fast paced and changing environment.
- Hand-on experiences in process re-engineering a plus.
Post (5) :Asst. Manager / Manager / Sr. Manager / Director – Employee Relations
- Implement policies, procedures and guidance in related to employee relations and communication.
- Lead and execute the Employee Engagement events and survey (both internal and external).
- Execute company related activities and projects.
- Create and organise company events and staff related activities to drive employee's productivity.
- Communicate with different NGOs and social enterprises to arrange social responsibility /volunteer work.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience.
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resources or related subjects.
- Good communication in both English and Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Self-motivated, independent, responsible, driven, outgoing.
- Familiar with different computer functions such as MS Excel and Word.
Post (6) : Asst. Manager / Manager / Sr. Manager / Director – HRMS/HRIS
- Leading standards and practices to implement, change, review and monitor the HRIS.
- Manage all phases of the implementation and development life cycle for the HRIS (e.g. UAT, etc.).
- Apply technical and management standards, tools, and techniques effectively.
- Manage the agreed budget and timeline to deliver projects while meeting stakeholders’ needs and requirements.
- Manage the risks and changes of the project in order to complete the deliveries.
- Communicate and manage all stakeholders throughout the projects in order to meet their expectation.
- Apply proper project Governance to projects.
- Manage resources directly and in a matrix environment.
- Deliver change requests effectively.
- Degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Human Resources.
- PMP or PRINCE2 certified.
- Minimum of 8 years’ project management experience in enterprise technology departments.
- Strong experience in large scale HRMS/HRIS system implementation experience (PeopleSoft, Workday, SAP HCM etc).
- Good understanding of HR & payroll practices as well as Hong Kong Employment Ordinance.
- Solid vendor/stakeholder management skill.
- Understanding of the software development lifecycle.
- Experienced and skilled in managing project resources, budgets, timelines, deliverables and risks.
- Strong English and Cantonese skills required.
Post (7) : Asst. Manager / Manager / Sr. Manager / Director / Consultant –
- Handle different employment screening (this includes working on reference check, employment verification, candidate management and different potential researches and investigations on potential job candidate’s background.
- Providing employment screening reports for HR team. The individual will be working more closely with HR and provide full support to facilitate the process. The key goal is to be equipped with the capabilities and knowledge to act as a trust Consultant/HR Professional.
- Work on different employment screening projects for HR/clients. The individual will be taking on a consultant role to work closely with HR/ clients. The individual will also be provided with different ad hoc projects and working on internal process improvement projects.
- Excellent communication skills in English, Mandarin and Cantonese.
- Ability to write and type English and Chinese fluently.
- Detail oriented.
- Enjoy working in a small team setting.
- Enjoy working in a dynamic and fast pace environment.
- Flexible and energetic
- A good team player
Post (8) : Asst. Manager / Manager / Sr. Manager / Director / Consultant –
Mobility / Logistic
- Process and coordinate in-bound / out-bound H.K. & overseas mobility for projects (such as : visa applications, logistic, expat services, staff movement, etc.) including new, extension, dependent visa, home and education search, etc.
- Work with colleagues located in different counties for mobility management.
- Need to travel to Immigration Department frequently for documents submission,
- verification checks on all visa applications.
- Coordinating with offshore team and applicants for required correspondence for documents requirements (e.g. visa filing, rental/lease agreement, etc.).
- Handle Clerical Works & Administrative work.
- Keep good record of documents and information (e.g. visa data, etc.)
- Communicate with expatriates employees for mobility handling (e.g. visa handling, etc.).
- Prepare monthly / project reports for monitor purpose and progress status, etc.
- University graduates with at least 2 years working experience (preferably with experience in handling mobility, e.g. visa application).
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Comfortable in dealing with expatriate.
- Confident in dealing with government officials.
- Self-motivated, mature and independent.
- Good command of PC skill.
- Willing to handle and delivering documents in mobility management (e.g. travel/visit Immigration Department for visa process, etc.).
Please apply with full resume by clicking "Apply Now".