On behalf of our property management clients, we are looking for high calibre personnel to fill the positions of Assistant Estate Manager / Senior Estate
Officer / Estate Officer.
- Assist Estate Manager in daily estate operation and management
- Provide quality services to residents / tenants, handle their inquires and complaints, and liaise with relevant parties and government departments
- Carry out routine checking and arrange preventative maintenance / remedial repairs
- Co-ordinate and monitor contractor’s work in compliance with statutory requirements
- Attend the Incorporated Owners / Owners’ Committee meetings
- Degree / Diploma in Property, Estate Management or related disciplines with solid experience managing luxury residential estates
- Relevant professional qualification (e.g. MHKIH, MCIH and RPHM) is required for managerial grade
- Good team leader / player with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Hands-on experience in using MS Word, Excel and Chinese Word processing
Candidates with less experience will be considered for the position of Senior Estate Officer / Estate Officer / Assistant Estate Officer.
Our client offers an attractive remuneration package and comprehensive fringe benefits to suitable candidate.
Interested parties please click APPLY NOW to submit a detailed resume in MS WORD format quoting Reference No. AJR-3070, including availability, present and expected salary.
Data collected will be kept in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes only. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.