- University graduate(major in accountancy)/Student member/finalist of recognized professional accounting bodies.
- Minimum 3 years solid audit experience for audit senior and be able to provide guidance to and lead junior audit staff in performance of professional work.
- Knowledge of updated accounting and auditing standards.
- Experience in taxation work is an advantage.
- Possess strong technical, analytical and organizational skills, able to communicate effectively and work proactively.
- Willing to work under pressure.
- Good command of both written and spoken Chinese (Putonghua) and English.
We offer competitive remuneration package and excellent staff fringe benefits to the right candidate. Benefits include annual leave, discretionary performance bonus and medical scheme.
Interested parties please send full resume stating your earliest available date, current and expected salary with contact telephone number by post to:
The Staff Director-Administration
CNG Partners CPA Limited
Unit 1301, Connaught Commercial Building
185 Wanchai Road
Wanchai, Hong Kong
Reference number should be quoted in the application letter.
(Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.)
We are a dynamic CPA Practice offering value added client services since 2002 in our former name of CNG & Partners and have been accredited by the HKICPA as an "Authorized Employer" for the QP Program to train up student members. We incorporated our practice at the beginning of year 2016 to better deliver our professional services to our niche market clients. We invite dynamic individuals to join our Practice for the following position.