Audit & Assurance Services
Managers / Supervisors / Senior Associates / Associates
- Managing a team or assisting the engagement directors in carrying out quality audit and other assurance services to clients across various industries;
- Managing all aspects of audit engagements including planning, administration, staff scheduling, staff coaching, execution and closely monitoring engagement progress to ensure pre-agreed deadlines and milestones are met;
- Managing relationships with clients effectively;
- Assisting with the preparation of audit proposals and presentations;
- Responsible for client liaison, audit planning, control and execution.
- Experiences in audit of listed companies, and sound knowledge of IPOs, Listing Rules, Takeovers Code related transactions and capital raising exercises;
- Excellent technical and training skills;
- Self-motivating and willing to confront seasonal work pressure;
- Proven leadership, proactive in problem-solving and team management;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English, Cantonese and Mandarin;
- Willing to travel;
- Aspiration to become audit directors;
- Candidates with no less than 5 years of post-qualification experience will be considered as Managers;
- Candidates with no less than 2 years of post-qualification experience will be considered as Supervisors;
- Candidates with no less than 3 years of audit experience will be considered as Senior Associates;
- Candidates with less experience will be considered for the post of Associates.
We offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive range of staff benefits.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Care Insurance
- Birthday Leave
- Education Allowance
- Study Leave
- Exam Leave
A competitive remuneration package (including study and exam leave, travel allowance) & excellent career prospects will be offered to the right candidate. Elite Partners CPA Limited is accredited as an Authorized Employer by the HKICPA and provides quality training to prospective student members aiming to become Certified Public Accountants in years ahead.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.