- Acquiring and maintaining an appropriate level of knowledge of accounting standards, auditing standards and techniques in audit work
- Provision of professional audit and assurance services to clients
- Applying an efficient and disciplined approach to meet the time budgets and deadlines established for the audit assignment
- Displaying commitment to the Firm and its objectives, enthusiasm, adherence to firm policies and professional conduct
- Tertiary education
- Student member of HKICPA / ACCA
- Adaptable, loyalty, diligence, flexible team player with mature attitude
- a team player with good communication, inter-personal and analytical skills
- able to handle clients and communicate effectively
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and Chinese word processing
- Self motivated, hard working, independent, willing to work under pressure and to meet deadline
Interested candidates, please e-mail full resume with availability, expected salary by clicking "APPLY NOW".
Personal data will be used for recruitment purpose only.