Audit Internship ( Jan to Apr 2020 )
- Carry out basic audit works such as bank reconciliation, bank matching test
- Prepare schedules for income and expenses items
Prepare audit working papers for small and simple clients
- Assist senior colleagues in audit assignments including the preparation of consolidation working papers and consolidated financial statements
- University or Associate Degree Students in accounting or finance-related major
Tax Internship ( Jan to Apr 2020 )
- Assist in preparing tax computations and tax return
Perform research and assist in preparing service proposals for clients
- Assist senior colleagues in tax assignments including international tax advisory work
- University or Associate Degree
Students in accounting or finance-related major
We offer a competitive remuneration package with 5-day working week and contract period is JAN to APR 2020, please send full resume with current ,expected salary & working period to: Human Resources Department, PKF Hong Kong Limited, 26/F, Citicorp Centre, 18 Whitfield Road, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong, or click “Apply Now” to submit your application.
Personal data collected would be used for recruitment purposes only.
PKF Hong Kong Limited is a member firm of PKF International, a global network of legally independent firms bound together by a shared commitment to quality, integrity and the creation of clarity in a complex regulatory environment. With offices in 440 cities, PKF International operates in 150 countries across 5 continents.
Decades of experience has propelled PKF Hong Kong to joining the ranks as one of the major mid-tier firms in the territory. As a dedicated team of professionals, we offer a wide range of professional services including audit, tax, advisory and business services.
We urgently invite candidate for the following position :