The Auditing Officer is based in Hong Kong to support the Auditing department in daily activities (Job title may be adjusted according to the profile of the selected candidate).
This role reports directly to the Network Representative Greater China and is part of the team of amfori Greater China team in Hong Kong office.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Implement and coordinate the audit quality programme / strategy defined by the Secretariat
- Measure the proper implementation of BSCI guidelines by auditors/auditing companies (Memos, guidance document, … )
- Directly support Service Providers and Auditors for Audit quality surveillance
- Supporting System Protocols as appropriate in China
- Report on a regular basis to the Secretariat progress on the audit quality activities in China (quality metrics, projects, meetings, ….)
- Make recommendations on audit surveillance annual planning for Greater China
- Coordinate China Calibration Meeting addressing common quality concern areas from ACs’ China offices in line with global BSCI Auditing calibration
- Primary link for audit quality inquiries from Audit Companies about BSCI Audit cases in Greater China
- Regular visits and direct surveillance in ACs’office/daily activities in China
- Lead for investigation of Auditing related quality and corruption cases in China
- Handle audit related complaint cases and guide general audit enquiries that are handled by HK office admin
- Provide input and recommendations when appropriate to Sanctions Council on ACs Sanction cases particularly in relation to Greater China related activities
Interested parties, please send email by clicking "Apply Now"
Personal data will be used for recruitment purpose only.
amfori Hong Kong Ltd acts on behalf of amfori (formerly known as Foreign Trade Association in Brussels) to implement and monitor the Advocacy, Business Social Compliance Initiative, Business Environmental Initiative and related services in Greater China. As the leading global business association for open and sustainable trade with over 40 years of experience, we bring together over 2,200 retailers, traders, brands and association from more than 40 countries. Our mission is to enable each of our members to enhance human prosperity, use natural resources responsibly and drive open trade globally. We believe in a world where all trade delivers social, environmental and economic benefits for everyone. We call this Trade with Purpose. Global website: www.amfori.org. Chinese website: http://cn.amfori.org.