DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Handling inbound sales opportunities and developing existing clients, both end users and partners. Working closely with our partner team to qualify new opportunities.
- New lead qualification and allocation.
- Consistently delivering an on target performance against assigned annual KPIs.
- Accurately forecasting current month and 3 months pipeline of business opportunities including sales revenue and expected GP.
- Systematically targeting non named service accounts to develop opportunities and expand AVMI's reach within the accounts [as defined by the Sales Director or Sales Support Manager].
- Recognising and proposing all up-sell opportunities for AVMI products and services.
- Assist with tender opportunities as required. Producing quotations for both partner and end users.
- Establishing strong relationships with new clients and maintaining existing relationships in a aim to move clients into the Account Management team once developed.
- Weekly reporting on new inbound opportunities and development accounts.
- Excellent telephone manner and a can do attitude.
- Excellent communication and written skills. Innovative thinker.
- Ability to identify the real business value of the sales proposition.
- Ability to succeed with different personality types.
- Excellent questioning techniques. Confidence in sustaining prices.
- Ability to extract maximum value from opportunities. Basic understanding of AV and VC offerings
What we offer:
AVMI provides services to leading organisations in financial services, legal, professional services, retail, defence, government, health and education sectors.
AVMI has focussed its business strategy on providing ‘trusted advisor' life-cycle services to clients with a significant portion of growth coming from international business.
AVMI has recently secured a place, for the second year running, in the Sunday Times International Track 200. This international growth has been enabled by AVMI's award winning Global Enterprise Framework of services, helping its multi-site clients to drive consistency and efficiency into their audio visual and collaboration facilities and services across all locations.
Having opened operations outside of the UK in Hong Kong, New York and Dublin, AVMI is planning to secure additional international locations in support of its clients' businesses.