- Assist in daily operational controls, drive continuous improvements and all related projects.
- Conduct the necessary self-assessments and reviews in Business Banking to full effect.
- Ensure the credit control, compliance and all daily operations quality in the area of compliance, integrity, operational control and credit review meeting both internal and external rules and regulations, guidance and ordinance
- Assist in establishing and executing management control structure for ensuring an efficient, timely and effective sales operations and credit control in Business Banking.
- Make use of various MIS and KPI to effectively monitor daily operations and credit control
- Develop and implement end-to-end monitoring mechanism from approval, draw down and annual renewal to meet with departmental needs
- Work closely with the management team in Business Banking to drive continuous improvement as necessary to enhance compliance and credit control quality.
- Participate in the review of Operational Risk Self-Assessment to identify key operational risks and effective mitigation actions/ measures to manage key operational risk exposure in Business Banking.
- Gather findings and recommendations of audit report, internal inspection report, compliance review report and operational risk incidents. Identify root causes for failure and recommend actions to prevent recurrence of similar incidents.
- Manage a team to provide services to business teams in account opening, loan business, cash management services, Treasury services; and liaise with internal parties of the bank.
- Provide coaching to improve knowledge and competence of staff in carrying out proper compliance, credit and operational controls.
- Lead and manage projects in which related to Business Banking.
- Conduct training to the staff so that they can perform their functions at a professional level, in terms of practices, knowledge, compliance standard, etc.
- Support and adhere to anti-money laundering and counter terrorist financing controls in accordance with regulatory standards and policies.
- Degree holder
- Minimum 7 years relevant experience in banking industry with at least 2 years as managerial role
- Good leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
- Good spoken English and Mandarin
Interested parties please send your CV in MS Word format with current and expected salary to mandy.lo @ globalassociates.com and/or mary.woo @ globalassociates.com and copy to cv @ globalassociates.com