This role will require you to work onsite for one of our largest multinational clients with a well-recognised name that will look great on your resume.
The B2B Marketing Specialist will work cross-functionally to support the company’s key marketing initiatives and growth strategies for their advertising business, focused predominantly on supporting their existing large advertisers and agency partners. This will involve running innovative, high impact programs to engage the senior decision makers and educate the practitioners of our largest customers, position the company as a leader within the industry and help the company’s sales team be more effective.
- BA/BS degree (In lieu of degree, relevant skills or equivalent experience).
- 2+ years of experience in developing marketing strategy in a major consumer brand, agency or strategic consulting firm.
- Experiences in managing a large project that involves internal stakeholders and external partners.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and Chinese (Cantonese)
- Experience in developing marketing strategy based on the market insights and strong analytical skills.
- Experience of managing external stakeholders in developing joint marketing program.
- Experience in leading consumer technology company, top brand agency, or top consulting firm.
- Experience in launching and marketing consumer products and/or brands.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills with the ability to define and drive large initiatives across organizational boundaries.
- Ability to effectively operate in a fast-paced environment and to work on multiple projects simultaneously in a dynamic and constantly evolving context. Passion for both brand building and the intersection of technology and life.
- Numbers-savvy and able to tell a story with data
- Help develop compelling communications and creative assets that shift advertiser perceptions and behaviors through education, engagement, and product adoption initiatives.
- Co-lead messaging and/or content for B2B branding events.
- Help organise and lead events for audiences ranging from senior executives to marketing practitioners.
- Identify and build innovative marketing strategies and plans to engage large brands and agencies with insights about the company’s effectiveness and role in an evolving ecosystem.
- Ideate, develop, and execute marketing initiatives that drive the company’s advertising business.
- Project-manage execution (internal & external teams) and measure high impact campaigns for Ads products (incl. creative campaigns, big event productions, influencer activities, product excellence initiatives)
- Help develop the company’s presence in the industry with thought leadership articles, client and executive presentations, case studies and other content.
- Effectively work with a large group of stakeholders across local, regional and global organizations