Role: Backend Developer
1. Should have experience working in Kubernetes and OpenShift.
2. Should have knowledge on creation and maintenance of docker file.
3. Must have CI/CD process knowledge through Jenkins.
4. Must have some knowledge on application servers like JBOSS EAP and tomcat.
5. Having some knowledge on JAVA is an added advantage
6. Having an experience with Kibana tool is an added advantage.
7. NodeJs added advantage
Tata Consultancy Services is an IT services, consulting and business solutions organization that has been partnering with many of the world’s largest businesses in their transformation journeys for the last fifty years. TCS offers a consulting-led, Cognitive powered, integrated portfolio of IT, Business & Technology Services, and engineering. This is delivered through its unique Location Independent Agile delivery model, recognized as a benchmark of excellence in software development. A part of the Tata group, India's largest multinational business group, TCS has over 400,000 of the world’s best-trained consultants in 46 countries. The company generated consolidated revenues of US $19.09 billion for year ended March 31, 2018 and is listed on the BSE (formerly Bombay Stock Exchange) and the NSE (National Stock Exchange) in India. TCS' proactive stance on climate change and award winning work with communities across the world have earned it a place in leading sustainability indices such as the Dow Jones Sustainability Index (DJSI), MSCI Global Sustainability Index and the FTSE4Good Emerging Index. For more information, visit us at www.tcs.com.