Lead the data analysis and insight generation to support the business strategy, work with IT to assure data quality and continuous feedback on any enhancement needed to cope with business needs.
Providing essential operational and technical support to our global businesses and helping improve customer service and efficiency. HOST combines global expertise and technology to help keep us ahead of the competition.
- Support the development of performance dashboards including customer development, marketing, finance, supply chain and business operation through the BI visualisation tools
- Able to run analysis, interpret data, forecast and transform data into actionable insights and advise the appropriate marketing actions based on the analytically results
- Analyse customer interactions in site and other tracking data to optimise the customer journey and experience
- Manage, organise and analyse data from e-commerce platform, SAP and other analytic platforms
- Drive the marketing efficiency, effectiveness as well as the ROI
- Design and support ETL work flows to facilitate the daily and ad-hoc analysis
- Work with IT to assure data quality and continuous feedback on any enhancement needed to cope with business needs
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent, in Statistics, Information Management, Business, Mathematics, Quantitative Analysis, Computer Science or related field. Advanced degree preferred.
- Proven experience in data analysis or database management experience or equivalent
- Proficiency in Tableau, databases/analytically tools such as SQL, SAS, Python, R, etc.
- Strong analytically, business acumen, self-motivated and communication skills
Committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Hailey Chan on +852 2258 3537