An exceptional Billing Administrator role has opened up at a globally respected business professional services firm. While this role is based in Hong Kong, their APAC Headquarters, the successful candidate will be able to handle billing and administrative activities at a global level, communicating with colleagues and clients worldwide.
Our client is a leading professional services and consultancy MNC with global headquarters in the US. With 50 years of industry expertise and over 200 worldwide locations, they are now looking to further solidify their APAC regional operations with this new headcount that will handle billing and administrative duties.
- Gathers all project related costs, applies client specific pricing, and generates invoices
- Verifies correct billing addresses and client contact and applies appropriate taxes
- Proofs all invoices & quality control; compare current invoices to past invoices to ensure consistency
- Responds timely to client questions : ability to explain the products & services the clients received from Merrill and the corresponding charges on the invoice; asks for assistance if necessary
- Assist in admin and ad-hoc duties as per business requirements
- Bachelor Degree in any discipline
- Fluent English and Chinese
- 1-2 years work experience preferred, fresh graduates also considered
- Organized, motivated, meets deadlines, willing to learn with strong communication skills
- Strong in Microsoft Office, experience in Billing systems a huge plus
- Stable work schedule, Monday to Friday
- Global exposure at professional firm
- International working environment
- Attractive remuneration package
- Medical, Dental, MPF coverage
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Ongio Tsui on +852 3602 2434.