Lichtvision Design looking for a BIM Modeller
Lichtvision, established in 1997, is an internationally renowned, award-winning lighting design consultancy. With an international team of 30+, we operate from Berlin, Hong Kong and London, perfectly situated to connect cultures East and West and to coordinate with design teams worldwide. For the design of high-end lighting solutions from small to large-scale developments in Asia, we seek a BIM Modeller for our Hong Kong office.
Role & Responsibilities as BIM Modeller
- Involvement and participation in various project phases, typically from concept to construction documentation
- Responsible for creating and maintaining Building Information Models and providing necessary 2D and 3D drawings and modelling support to design teams under guidance of Project Manager and Project Director
- Co-ordinating with relevant parties to incorporate the projects needs
- Supporting organizational processes and best practice sharing within the Lichtvision Design Group
- Bachelor or Master in Lighting Design, Architecture, Design or associated Design-/Engineering type degree programs
- Minimum 1-year work experience as Draftsman or Designer, ideally in an international environment
- Profound knowledge of Revit, AutoCAD and Rhinoceros
- Additional experience and interest in other rendering and simulation tools are an advantage
- Confidence and ability in handling of complex models
- Reliability and responsibility to work under time pressure
- Good and clear communication skills in fluent written and spoken English language, additional Chinese language will be an advantage
- Motivated and self-organized team player with a structured workstyle.
We offer you to work in a creative office with an internationally recognized design capability at the forefront of BIM technology in lighting design. You will participate on a broad portfolio of world-class projects in South East Asia and join a dynamic, international and smart team here in Hong Kong.
If you are interested to find out more, please click “Apply Now” or contact us directly.
* All personal data collected will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only