Reporting to the Associate Director / BIM Manager, you will be responsible for the preparation of various drafting tasks and BIM works for our multi-disciplinary infrastructural
Your Next Challenge
- Responsible for the production of technical project drawings, create / maintain or amend BIM models for Civil Works including airport projects.
- Generate 2D/3D drawings, schedule and documents
- Ensure LOD of models is in line with the BIM Execution Plan
- Track model changes
- Provide and present BIM models, data and design information
- Coordinate with relevant parties to incorporate projects needs
- Produce quality drawings and BIM models to meet client requirements of projects within given timeframes
- Modify and advise on altering design, variations and changes
What You’ll Need
- Certificate holder in HKCEE / DSE or diploma or higher diploma holder in Civil / Structural Engineering or related disciplines
- Around 2-3 years of post-qualification experience in civil and structural Building Information Modelling (BIM); candidate with more experience will be considered for the role of
Senior BIM Modeller
- Proficient in the use of
MicroStation and AutoCAD is essential
- Experience in using
Revit and Civil-3D is an advantage
- Experience in utility, grading and drainage work is an advantage
- Able to solve problems independently and effectively
- Good communication skills and able to work positively with other team members to achieve project objectives and goals
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
We offer competitive remuneration package including
top-up MPF plan and group medical insurance for dependents.
Interested parties, please click 'Apply now' to submit your application with full resume including your current and expected
salary, or send your full resume to recruitment.MMHK @mottmac.com
To explore more opportunities with us, please visit
All personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and be used for recruitment purpose only.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate, and take positive steps
to create an inclusive culture.