- Manage the department with around 20 staffs and 80 workers
- Perform planning and control function to make sure goods are delivered on time
- Meet the target production efficiency rate set by top management by : (a) Building up high caliber supervising team; (b) Implementing a wage system that are beneficial to both the employees and the company; (c) Applying the best work-study method; (d) Providing appropriate training to employees
- Lower cost by improving efficiency and reducing defective cost
- Monitor and keep quality at customers’ standard level
- Collaborate well with related departments to ensure operations smooth
- Report to Production Director
- Degree or Diploma holder, preferably in textile and garment studies or equivalent. Other studies related to textile and garment will also be considered.
- 10 years or above solid working experience in garment (lingerie & gymwear) manufacturing, bonding or molding in which at least 3 years at management level. (Applicant with less experience will also be considered as Assistant Production Manager (Bonding))
- Good knowledge in garment bonding technique, workflow and quality requirement is highly preferred
- Smart leadership, good communication skills, attention to details, being proactive and organized
- High proficiency in written and spoken English and Chinese (Putonghua & Cantonese)
- Good Knowledge of PC software applications (e.g. MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and etc.)
- Experience in offshore manufacturing production base is preferred
- Required to station in Panyu, China or Vinh Phuc, Vietnam
- Willing to travel to overseas
We offer attractive remuneration, double pay, bonus scheme and medical scheme. Please send resume, current salary and expected salary by clicking “APPLY NOW” for interview.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.