"Panerai is a high-end status sports watch brand that operates in a nichesegment, fully exploiting its values of belonging that allow Paneraiowners to feel part of an exclusive club.The fundamental values of Panerai are based on history and the seaworld, authenticity, exclusivity and rarity, product identity, Italiandesign and Swiss technology."
- Ambassador of Panerai’s image in the boutique and during off-site events or other work-related representation functions.
- Responsible for appearance, maintenance and merchandising of the boutique.
- Exterior: display windows, lighting, brand name, sidewalk, plants, etc.
- Interior: POS Material, publishing material, Boutique Furniture, lighting, furniture, brand name logo and visuals, sales accessories, gifts, etc.
- Responsible for security in the boutique:- Security of sales advisors: training and assignment of tasks- Ensure that security procedures are well respected in the boutique (rules of opening/closing/cash register/safe management)
- Ensure the respect of all procedures issued by the company.
- Ensure compliance with Richemont procedures (legal, fiscal and customsregulations).
Sales and profitability management- Develop the sales in accordance with the retail brand strategy.
- Maximize profit whilst minimizing costs.
- Achieve Key Performance Indicators defined by Brand Manager and the international retail direction.
- Analyze sales figures with Brand Manager and forecast future sales according to market demand, seasonality and waiting list.
- Assist Brand Manager in calculating sales advisors commissions.
- Cash register control.
- Stock management:o Responsible for the stock and inventory.o Accuracy with model stock, annual sales budget, financial and retail procedures.o Periodic stock taking (weekly, monthly and year-end stock taking).o Weekly follow up with Brand Manager for stock replenishment.
- Daily reporting: input sales results in Reporting Tool (Booster).
- Monthly reporting: sales and comments (traffic, special sales, CRM)- Identifies strengths and weaknesses and defines action plans for coming months.
- Reports on:o Competitor’s activities (events, promotions, discount policy, results).o Environment and economic situations.
- Responsible in collaboration with Brand Manager & HR for hiring sales advisors and assistant boutique manager.
- Manage sales advisors/assistant boutique manager: staff development, day-to-day management, holidays and vacancies management.
- Ensure the roll out of training programs already defined for sales advisors and ensure training is efficient.
- Yearly appraisals of sales staff-
- Monitor staff appearance and behavior (uniform, consignments, dress-up).
- Train and motivate the team to reach individual and collective objectives.
Client’s Relationship Management
- Build long term relationship with clients.
- CRM:o Implement the marketing relational plan (Thank you card, anniversary card, catalogue’s mailing…).o Develop a qualified customer’s database.- Provide excellent Client After Sales Service.o Follow on repairs in coordination with head office and Richemont Customer Service center.o Treat special demands or complains.
- Coordinate product launches and specific boutique events.
VIP management:o Build VIP client database and follow-upo Handle VIP clients: product presentations, private viewings
- Proven experience in luxury retail or in a service oriented environment with at least 6 years in a management role.
- Ability to motivate, manage and develop a team
- Strong leadership and negotiation skills with a passion for service.
- Good analytical and commercial skills.
- Attention to detail with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Self-motivated, with customer service mindset and creative problem-solving skills.
- Excellent presentation, oral and written communication skills.
- Fluency in spoken and written English. Italian is a plus.
- Strong watches technical knowledge is a plus.
Officine Panerai was founded in Florence in 1860 as a watch-making establishment, shop and school; for years it supplied the Italian Navy with precision timepieces, particularly to cover the needs of the special underwater diving corps. Today, Officine Panerai develops and manufactures its watches and movements in Neuchâtel, combining Italian design and history with Swiss watch-making know-how. To cope with our expansion, we are seeking high-calibre candidates for the following vacancy :