Our client, an international bank, is now looking for experienced Branch Operation Officer /Manager to join their branch network.
- Supervise the junior staff to lead counter services and handle all round branch operations
- Ensure the branch is operated in accordance with the established rules, procedures and guidelines
- Ensure daily operation process are in compliance with CDD/AML policies
- Handle complaints and maintain good relationship with customers
- Secondary education or above
- 5 years’ experience in retail banking operations with at least 2 years at supervisory level.
- Pass in IIQE Paper 1,2,3 and HKSI paper 1,7,8 are in advantage
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Solid understanding on AML / CDD process
Interested parties, please click on below button “Apply Now”. For a confidential discussion, please contact Steven Hui at (852) 2394-1886