The Brand Manager takes responsibility on efficiency and daily operation of assigned brand. This person will directly report and work closely with the Directors.
The successful candidate must carry high degree of integrity and exceptional standards of professional conduct. Strong commercial awareness, sensitive to current beauty / retail trends; comprehensive and sound
understanding of market players. This person must also equip with strong organizational & analytical skills, can do attitude and capability to work under pressure.
If you are passionate about cosmetics, results-oriented and enjoys working in a dynamic and exciting environment, we would like to hear from you.
- Oversee multiple retail sites and brands
- Responsible for driving sales and maximizing different brands, retail sites and team performance, provide effective coaching & support to sales team to achieve targets
- Responsible for forming the sales team, liaise and work closely with them & the retailers
- Plan, develop and execute various right Go To marketing/branding strategies, promotional programs and strategic business plans,
monitor the brand performance to improve sales.
- Ensure monthly and yearly target are achieved
- Planning, executing & monitoring the financial performance of the assigned brands including budget planning, sales forecast, product pricing & distribution strategies to achieve optimal results
- Ensure inventory levels of the assigned brands are controlled at the targeted levels during both low and high seasons
- Create, update & organize training manuals for assigned brands
- Perform market research to provide information for marketing plans
- Actively promote the assigned brand awareness and deliver outstanding operational standards
- Maximise the profitability of different brands by analysing sales reports and statistics and taking appropriate action
- Follow up sales performance with different vendors, planning, forecast, budget & coordinating
- Develop marketing communication, product training collaterals for the assigned brands
- Assist in product development projects, support ad hoc projects and assignments
- Online and offline sales platform and sales channel management
- To manage and motivate the retail sales force to increase sales and ensure efficiency
- University graduate in Business/Brand Management/Marketing or related discipline
- With at least 3 years solid experience within Retail / Beauty / Cosmetic / FMCG /LUX with minimum 2 years in a managerial position
- Familiar with current leading chain stores’ operation, wholesales and retailers in Asia, HK and China in particular
- A strategic thinker with strong business acumen, analytical and numerical skills
- Experience in multi-site retail background on cosmetic and skincare
- Enthusiastic, passionate, independent, energetic, creative and able to work under pressure
- Must be proficiency with MS Office (Excel and PowerPoint in particular) and Chinese Word Processing
- Excellent command in written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin)
- Independent, pro-active, strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills and result-oriented
- Less experience will be considered as Assistant Brand Manager.
5 days works, bank holiday, 0930-1830, performance bonus, medical insurance, purchase discounts benefits on company products.
Interested parties please send resume via email
Candidate should state current and expected salary.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
IMMEDIATE AVAILABILITY IS PREFERRED.