We are offering an exciting career opportunity to top buying talents to join our Lifestyle Central Buying team. As Brand Manager, you will report to the Director of Lifestyle and responsible for developing and managing the strategic partnership plan for the business unit and assigned areas of accountability across Hong Kong and China stores and online. You also have to align with the company image and meet the agreed sales and profitability targets, managing and developing the team to deliver the business unit objectives.
Sales and Profit
- To achieve the seasonal sales and profit targets for the assigned brands and categories across Hong Kong and China online and offline
- To monitor and identify ways to maximize sales and inventory efficiency, measured by the key performance indicators (KPI’s)
- To work on seasonal budget based on brands’ performance and coming strategies
- To work with the immediate manager to establish a balanced range of merchandise suited to the customer profile. To search for new brand acquisitions that will effectively service the beauty customers’ changing needs. To additionally exit brands and evolve the portfolio, as necessary.
- To ensure sales staff are fully trained on product knowledge and therefore equipped to sell the brands pertaining to the assigned categories
- To negotiate with vendors in a firm, but fair, manner to secure trade terms, performance, and exclusive programs to optimize sales and profit
- To be proactive in understanding the competition. To take actions to minimize any loss of Lane Crawford market share
- To ensure that staff are utilizing Omni-channel technology to encourage customers to shop on and off-line, maximizing sales at every opportunity
- To work with vendors & cross functional teams to develop omni-marketing & animation plans to engage with customers on all platforms
- To work with vendors on brand collaborations to drive business unit differentiation versus competition
- To analyze and evaluate the results for all marketing activities. To prepare reports as required, including proposals, post mortems, customer analysis, and key learnings
- To work with the assigned vendors to formulate a yearly calendar and strategic plan to grow the business and drive exciting, exclusive programs
- To work with the Content, Brand Creative, and Store Operations teams to ensure all departments’ needs are met. To foresee and bridge any gaps in key initiatives
- To work closely and develop strong relationships with business partners and landlords to identify opportunities to promote Lane Crawford and its brands
- To establish new partnerships and identify opportunities for strategic collaborations
Business Unit Development
- To work with the immediate manager to develop annual and quarterly key objectives for the department. To monitor progress and take action as necessary to ensure objectives are completed in a timely manner
- To assist in presenting the business unit direction to senior management team (SMT) and across departments as necessary
- To share insights on growth opportunities for the business unit based on market trends, category development, and customer demands
- To review the in-store and online customer experience and take appropriate action in regard to merchandising, zoning, counter designs, and marketing/communications initiatives
- To support space planning and its related project management to deliver the best in-store experience for our customers
- To support omni development and assist the immediate manager in the project management of product assortment, logistics, digital marketing, and navigation on behalf of the business unit
- Related brand management or buying related experience gained from luxury retail, interior design, home & lifestyle products
- Track record in managing and developing team
- Able to work in fast-paced, dynamic organization
- Sound negotiation skills and vendor management experience
- Excellent communicator with biligual in both English and Chinese
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please apply to careers＠lanecrawford.com.
At Lane Crawford we support our staff with a range of benefits that reflect the importance we place on the well being of our staff. In addition to a competitive salary, discretionary bonus, annual leave, provident fund, staff purchase privileges and medical and dental coverage, we provide shuttle buses, various recreational activities, an Staff Assistance Programme and the best in-class Training and Development.
All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes only.