- Supervise, control, monitor and coordinate the design and installation of all building services works, electrical and mechanical services work, builder's work, utility services and specialists works in various project
- Liaise with clients, clients' representatives, design consultants, project team, main-contractor, BS/E&M sub-contractors, specialist contractors regarding all design, installation, site inspection and operation works in order to comply with the contract
requirement in quality, progress and programme aspects
- Handling the production of CSD and CBWD with relevant parties and monitor M&E work progress and quality
- Degree/Diploma in Building Services, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 5 years experience in BS/M&E works in main contractor capacity supervising BS/M&E works in new projects
- Registered electrical worker is preferable
Interested candidate, please send your full resume with expected salary by clicking "
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.