- Monitor site activities/verify materials and workmanship conforming to preset requirements
- Attend site meetings, prepare BSI report, identify, investigate and report/resolve problems as appropriate
- Monitor contractors’ work against contracts and report on non-compliance
- Coordinate with contractors the programme for witnessing tests of M&E installations
- Report all matters relating to safety, progress, M&E contractors' performance in a timely manner to ensure sufficient time is available for remedial actions
- Maintain records of all site events including but not limited to those with contractual implications
- Upkeep site office with updated design drawings, documents and contractors' submission
- Higher Diploma or above in Building Services Engineering or equivalent
- 6 years of related experience as Building Services Inspector or similar positions for residential project
- Holder of Registered Electrical Worker License in grade B or above will be an advantage
- Holder of Licensed Plumber will be an advantage
- Track record of MTRC property project will be an advantage
- Good command of English and Cantonese
- Business travel to PRC maybe required
Interested parties please send full CV with current and expected salary in WORD format to Group Human Resources Manager, 25/F Alexandra House, 18 Chater Road, Central, Hong Kong OR click to "APPLY NOW". You are welcome to visit our website at www.chuangs.com.hk.
All personal data provided will be kept confidential and used for recruitment purposes only. The Group will retain their applications for a maximum period of six months and may refer suitable applicants to other vacancies within the Group.