YouTrip (www.you.co) is a multi-currency mobile wallet that lets you pay overseas with no fees in over 150 currencies. With the YouTrip app, you can exchange and store up to 10 currencies anytime, anywhere.
YouTrip is developed and operated by You Technologies Group, a regional financial technology startup based in Hong Kong and Singapore. We are a group of technology, finance, and travel enthusiasts, with backgrounds from leading consumer technology brands to top financial institutions. Our mission is to build a revolutionary mobile-only platform for consumer banking and finance, to help people across Asia manage their money in a simpler yet smarter way.
Our culture is entrepreneurial, open & inclusive, teamwork oriented with a flat structure. We are looking for talents with the aspiration to thrive in a rapidly growing business in the exciting FinTech space. The ideal candidate for this Business Analysis Executive/ Assistant Business Analysis Manager position is a team player who demonstrates excellent analytical skills, driven to support/manage projects from the beginning to delivery, and possesses the ability to manage and organise business intelligence and data in order to provide support to the team and overall business operations.
- Assist in projects of a multi-market fintech product; work closely with project managers to assist in preparation for various project materials
- Liaise with various local and overseas teams and executives to acquire deep understanding of business process and product landscape; deep dive in transactions and customer data to generate insights and innovative solutions for management decision making
- Critically analyse business operations and data for optimal business outcome; pro-actively alert stakeholders about any potential risks or opportunities for improvement
- Perform ad-hoc research / projects as required
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Business Administration or related discipline
- 1-3 years of Consulting or Project Management or Business Analysis experience (exposure to banking, retail business and/or startup preferred, fresh graduates with intern experience are welcome)
- Experience in the business intelligence / data analysis tools
- Exceptional analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities with results focused mindset
- Highly organized and excellent presentation to represent self and the company;
- Keen interest in digital innovation and entrepreneurship
What We Offer:
- While receiving a highly competitive remuneration, we offer you the opportunity to lead and work with an exceptionally passionate and talented group of people to transform the future of banking in Asia
- Meal allowance
- Freeflow of snacks and drinks
- Weekly sports night, card games and table tennis breaks
- Medical and dental insurance