With the trend towards O2O (Online to Offline) Generation, our IT department, the strategic technology enabler with more than 70 staff, has established a comprehensive digitalized operation management system and Omni-Channel model, i.e. Business Intelligence Dashboard, Operation Management System and Campaign Monitoring System, to support the fast-changing business transformation needs across the Group.
To support the Group’s continuous IT infrastructure development, we are currently looking for the IT professionals to join our fast-growing team
- Elicit requirements from various stakeholders in the business and recommend solutions that enable the organization to meet its goals
- Understand and document different business and operation workflow, analyze the system impact and recommend technical solution
- Assist the project manager to manage requirements documentation, reviews, prioritization and validation activities
- Prepare system specification, diagrams or flowchart, or any supporting documentation in the project life cycle
- Monitor project daily tasks and report status timely with proper documentation
- Coordinate activities in SDLC of IT projects to ensure meeting quality and schedule
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology is a MUST
- 3 years or above working experience in an IT related discipline
- Experience in delivering projects under an AGILE development
- Must learn fast and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Detail-oriented, good analytical and problem solving skills
- Good interpersonal & communication skills
- Project management skill is an advantage
We offer 5 days work, medical benefit and competitive salary to the right candidate.
Interested parties, please Click Here to submit your application.
All personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and be used for recruitment purpose only.