- Organize user requirement studies, conduct business requirement analysis, system design walkthrough and documentation
- Work with business stakeholders, system development team in system design, development and deployment process
- Coordinate changes in requirements, schedule with project managers
- Conduct system testing and develop implementation plans to ensure smooth transition to production
- Establish detailed acceptance test procedures by joint testing with users, documentation of procedures and training of end-user on the system
- Ensure all change requests from end users / IT are managed and approved in accordance with project methodology
- University or above, preferably in Business Statistics, Computer Science, Information System Management or related disciplines
- With a minimum of 5 years’ work experience in Life Insurance Industry or financial institution
- Experience in handling complex data from multiple sources, database marketing and database management is highly preferred
- Strong data analytical skills and the ability to operate effectively with ambiguous and incomplete data
- Adaptability and flexibility to respond quickly to changing priorities
- Excellent problem solving, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Proficient in English, Chinese and Mandarin are required
Interested parties please send a detailed resume, stating current and expected salary to Human Resources Department.
Information supplied will be treated in strict confidence and used in accordance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance. Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.