This role is on shared services basis, providing support to CX subsidiaries in the business scope of Cargo Terminal, Passenger Handling, Ramp Handling and Laundry Services.
- Collect, understand, and transmit the business requirements for the project, and translate these into functional specifications and detailed test plans
- Analyse and document business processes
- Document workflows and results of business analysis and obtain sign-off from client on the specifications
- Provide the link between the customer, development team and any third party regarding software functionality, throughout the software development lifecycle
- Design and execute the test scenarios and test scripts
- Manage IT solution testing and release processes
- Conduct software change impact analysis to support day to day management of change requests in relation to the project plans to ensure agreed deadlines are met
- Produce weekly reports for the project manager showing progress against outstanding milestones, status, resource requirements, issues, risks and dependencies
- Provide second level support for application related incidents if required
- Handle problem management process for application related problems
- Conduct any ad hoc duties as assigned by your superior.
- Have a degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or Information Management
- Having over 5 years relevant experience of IT software analysis and development in software and system design, development and system support, as well as outsourcing management
- Having proven track record of acting as Business Analyst in major IT software projects from inception till transition (the whole software development cycle)
- Results orientated with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Familiar with Oracle database, real-time application, and web based JEE application
- Having air cargo terminal, or ramp operation, or laundry operation domain knowledge and working experience of testing management is preferred
To apply, please email
your confidential resume with date of availability, current and expected salary to recruitment @cpsl.com.hk.
Applicants not contacted within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
Cathay Pacific Services Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in
accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within six weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months.