- Devise/Collect requirements from private trust business units to develop e-platform(s).
- Identify requirements, analyze and offer solutions to end-users and business operations;
- Prepare business requirement documents and specifications
- Collaborate with relevant parties to develop a core platform in connecting various systems
- Plan, execute and support the implementation activities such as assisting user acceptance test and pre-implementation setup, post implementation support and prepare relevant documentations;
- Facilitate on project rollout
- Develop and maintain application/ system documentation and procedure;
- Working with Bank’s IT units including the Shenzhen development center.
- Handle ad-hoc duties
- Degree holder or above in Business, Investment, IT or related disciplines.
- Minimum 3 years’ relevant experience in banking or private trust industry.
- Strong communication, negotiation skill and high risk awareness
- Independent, able to work under pressure, responsible and attentive to details
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese, Putonghua a plus
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as lower position
Apply with full resume with your present and expected salary either by clicking "Apply Now" or to The Personnel Manager, Bank of Communications
Trustee Limited, 1/F, Far East Consortium Building, 121 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong.
Data held by the Company relating to employment applications will be kept confidential and used only for the consideration of applications and may refer suitable
applicants to other vacancies within the Group. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed after the recruitment exercise. A copy of Personal Information Collection Statement is available upon request