Selected candidate will join the dynamic and innovative environment to responsible for project planning and management to ensure successful delivery.
- Plan and coordinate activities of projects, systems changes and service requests to ensure that goals and objectives are accomplished within prescribed time frames, scope and quality
- Collaborate with business units, technical teams and vendors to coordinate implementations and technical change requests across variety of systems
- Capture and consolidate business requirements by understand and liaise with business stakeholders on issues and challenges
- Provide recommendations on project plan, activities, deliverables, working with managers during project development to fulfil goals and reach needed outcomes
- Manage business and technical process and procedure changes which are completely worked out after project implementation
- Assist to coordinate User Acceptance Testing (UAT) resources
- Keep abreast of the latest trends in technology to identify marketing solution through new applications and digital initiatives
- University degree preferably in Ecommerce, Information Technology or related discipline
- Strong background of project coordination, technical solution delivery or application development management with the ability to work collaboratively across business and technical teams
- Ability to analyse information and generate business requirement and rule descriptions
- Minimum 2 year’s relevant experience in project coordination and product development
- Knowledge of Agile Scrum and Customer Centric design process is a definite advantage
- Independent, detail-oriented and able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- A highly motivated, creative, dynamic and innovative team player with excellent interpersonal, planning and organisational skill
To apply for this position, please send your full resume to contract @kellyservices.com.hk in word format indicating the reference number and job title.
If you are not contacted by our consultants within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. All applications will be treated in strict confidence, and used for
recruitment purposes only in accordance with Kelly Services Hong Kong Limited's Privacy Notice.