We invite now high caliber talent to apply for Business Analyst (m/f) to join our rapidly growing team in Hong Kong, assisting in building our business development and success further.
- Provide assistance on budgeting, forecast and planning activities
- Track financial status by monitoring variances from budget plan
- Improve financial status by analysing P&L and forecasting on a regular basis
- Provide recommendations and action plan in bridging gaps by evaluating results and variances from budget plan
- Assist month-end closing activities e.g. variance analysis, cost breakdowns, financial highlights and management reports
- Assemble and summarise data, prepare reports, create financial models and provide advice to business units to make sound business decision
- Deal with all telephone calls and correspondence in a professional, polite manner
- Be the back-up for other Business analyst where necessary
- Perform any ad hoc tasks as assigned by Team Director or Manager
- Degree education required, prefer in Financial/ Administration or related discipline
- Minimum of 3 years’ solid working experience in business analysis/ FP&A experience in MNC. Experienced in buying/ sourcing office will be a plus
- Solid skills in analysis, budgeting and forecasting
- Qualified CPA/ACCA/ CFA or equivalent is a plus
- Experience in managing the full P&L, balance sheet, cashflow and CAPEX
- Experience with ERP system (i.e. SAP)
- Advanced MS office and Exchange, advance Excel knowledge
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Pleasant, mature personality, trustworthy, good interpersonal skills, team player
- Attention to details and good organizational, coordination and planning skills
- Good command of verbal & written English and fluency in Mandarin
Key Benefits of working at ALDI.
Market leading remuneration package
- Rewarding, attractive remuneration package.
- Group Medical Insurance covering dental and maternity* benefits .
- Full time, permanent position, 5-day-work-week.
- 20 days of paid Annual Leave.
Being part of a pleasant, successful, growing business
- ALDI’s business is expanding, same for the Hong Kong Office with lots of opportunities for growth and development.
- Pleasant working atmosphere where proactive communication, teamwork and collaboration is highly valued.
- Structured, comprehensive orientation and on-the-job training.
- ALDI empowers our people allowing staff ownership of their areas of responsibilities.
Trust and Integrity
- WE DO WHAT WE SAY - for us there is no grey area, we have robust business processes, procedures and strong governance in place.
- We treat our staff members, customers, suppliers and service providers with trust and fairness as business partners.
* Maternity benefits only apply for female employees due to local Insurance policy
How to apply
If you are interested in applying for the job, we look forward to receiving your full application in English, including salary expectation and possible starting date. The application should be sent through JobsDB by clicking icon “Apply Now” or addressed to ALDI HR Department, Unit 2501, Tower 1, The Gateway, Harbour City, TST, Hong Kong.
ALDI is an Equal Opportunity employer.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only and be treated in strictest confidence and highest security level in accordance with Hong Kong Data (Privacy) Ordinance as well as ALDI internal Security Policy.
No part of this job content including but not limited to company information, logo and job description may be reproduced, presented, uploaded, transmitted, modified or distributed in any form or by any means without prior permission of ALDI Services Asia Limited / ALDI Sourcing Asia Limited (“the Company”). The Company reserves the right to take legal action on any unauthorized reproduction, presentation, upload, transmission, modification or distribution. Only applications submitted directly to the Company in response to this advertisement will be considered and any application received by the Company through unauthorized third party agents or via any other channels will not be considered.