The client is an international bank within an excellent reputation both here in Asia and also globally. Multiple exciting opportunities have arisen in Hong Kong.
As a business analyst you will engage in the following:
- Facilitate the definition of user requirement with business
- Contribute to the day to day efficiency of operations department by giving solutions to day to day problems as far as systems and procedures are confirmed, drawing up current procedures and operational control documents applicable
- Contribute to the system implementation by analysing and specifying requirements for new systems, proposing plan for a consistent use of systems between sites, users to get processes adapted
- Conduct performance gap analysis
To qualify as a business analyst for this role, you MUST have:
- University graduate preferably in Business, Finance, IT or other related disciplines
- Insurance experience required, preferably pensions
- Must have accounting system/general ledger migration experience
- Agile project delivery is a must
- Fluency in English and Cantonese essential
- Immediately available highly preferred and will be considered first
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.