The position locates in Hong Kong at the Fresenius Medical Care Asia Pacific Headquarters and reporting to Project Manager Clinical
Systems of AP IT.
This position is responsible for supporting the clinical systems IT operations/ projects/ tasks/ initiatives in AP countries. The incumbent is also required
to take lead in ad-hoc projects, work out of office hours, and make occasional oversea travels as required.
How your typical work day looks like:
- Provide clinical information systems technical and project support in the region
- Participate into pre-/post-sales and marketing activities, capture requirements, ensure customer satisfaction
- Maintain documents, perform inventory and configuration management, ensure data quality
- Support in clinical information systems related issues and queries.
- Interact with colleagues from regional and global teams
- Maintain adherence to and advocate related IT standards and company policies
- Keep abreast of related knowledge, upskill team knowledge wherever possible
- Willing to undertake other team-members’ tasks as required
- Review and propose process and policy improvements.
How does success look like:
- Focus on task completion and project success
- Smooth and timely implementation of projects, pre-/post-sales support, marketing activities
- Timely and professional response to colleagues’ issues and queries
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Accuracy in document and database management
- Continuous improvement on processes and policies
How does the perfect fit look like:
- Must be fluent in English. Second language skill is a plus
- Bachelor of Computer Science or equivalent is desirable
- 3 to 5 years working experience
- Skills in presentation, project management, communication
- Willingness to learn and apply
- Willingness to work in clinics and hospital wards,
- Willingness to work in an international and multidisciplinary setting, respect cultural difference
- Be a team player, be influential, be proactive, be able to work with minimal supervision
- Be able to sense urgency for goal achievement, be able to prioritize and balance
- Occasional domestic and overseas travel, both planned and unplanned, is required
- Experience in software support, testing, installation, data migration, training, and configuration
- Proficient in Windows admin, SQL Server admin, MS Office & new IT products
- Knowledge in programming is a plus. Knowledge in technicality in HL7 is a plus.
Please submit your CV with current and expected salary if you are interested.
(Data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only. Candidates should consider their
applications unsuccessful if not invited for interview within six weeks.)