The Application Production Support Analyst will be responsible to provide enterprise application support with specific focus on the functional features of our client's application. The candidate will serve and liaise between business owners and technical support teams internally. The candidate will be the first line of contact for the organisation on all production issues.
Our client is a privately held financial institutional and has been a thought leader and solutions provider for almost 200 years headquartered in New York. Our client provides advisory, wealth management, investment management, global custody, and solutions provider for HNW and institutional clients.
- Incident, Error and Business Management
- Assist Production Support Team in triage of application incidents and when needed create short term solutions to restore service
- Assist in documenting incident and error handling procedures in teams' knowledgebase
- Serve as an escalation point of contact for the business and other groups for requests and inquiries to ensure timely response to business needs
- Problems Management
- Assist Product Support team with root cause analysis and documenting any Tactical Solution or Control Check
- Perform daily tasks based on daily task checklist and escalate any abnormal activity identified during the monitoring process
- Assist with unit testing and assist with implementation supporting on code deployment and feature verification
- BA / BS Degree in Computer Science, Crisis Management, Client Solution Analyst and execution management with fund accounting background preferred
- 3-5 years of Financial Services industry experience is required
- Excellent communication skills fluent in English, Mandarin and Cantonese is a MUST
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Work life balance
- Atttractive remuneration package
- International exposure
- Attractive working location
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Eliza Cheng on +852 2258 3542.