A multinational retailer of skincare, makeup and fragrance products is looking for a Business Analyst.
Your new company
The client I am working with is a multinational retailer of prestige skincare, makeup and fragrance products. Due to business need, a Business Analyst is needed to join them to oversee the E-commerce Project.
Your new role
- Owning the functional design of features of the ecommerce product experience
- Analyzing the customer experience via web analytics, session captures, and other sources of intelligence to identify opportunities and measure the impact of changes
- Working with business and technology stakeholders to identify solution options that achieve business objectives and driving consensus for a solution choice
- Adhering to SCRUM methodology for the definition and delivery of product features
- Acting as an Ecommerce evangelist within the organization, helping to create a broader understanding of the benefits and opportunities the digital customer experience channels provide
What you'll need to succeed
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or technical fields are preferred.
- At least 4 years of work related experience, ideally 2 years of experience in e-commerce industry
- 6 years of experience in business analysis / project management
- 3 years of experience delivering innovative online customer experiences in a Product Management or Development organization
- Strong background in system design work through feature and functional specification.
- Strong analytical skills with direct working experience in SQL and web analytics to provide data required in support of digital product design
- 2 years of direct experience with online marketing activity with a detailed knowledge of the analytics tools and other technologies used to enable both in-house and 3rd party execution of online marketing campaigns
- 3 years of direct experience working in an Agile (SCRUM) product development environment
What you'll get in return
Successful candidate will receive competitive package of 12-month. On top of this, you can fast track your career in MNC.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or send to [email protected]
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.