A global listed insurance company is currently looking for a Business Analyst to analyze, document and drive requirements for functional enhancements on the life insurance systems.
Exciting new role for you
- Proactively manage and set deliverable timelines and ensure projects are delivered in a timely manner
- Consolidate ideas and feedback from multiple business stakeholders/users
- Create, analyze and validate detailed functional specifications
- Review development design to ensure requirements are interpreted correctly
- Communicate and review the systems with development and testing teams
- Bachelor degree in Business, Management Information Systems, Computer Science or related field
- At least 4 years relevant experience in life insurance industry
- Proven track record in project management, gathering user requirements and managing UAT
- Strong business acumen, and ability to fully understand the needs of the customer
- Logical thinker, detail-oriented and organized
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese
Please click 'apply now' or contact Jalice Lo via direct line +852 2281 0012 or email [email protected] kellyservices.com.hk for a confidential discussion about this role and other exciting opportunities.