- Identify business requirements and information technology alternatives
- Translate requirements into new information technology project specifications
- Tender, Policy and Supporting Document Writing
- Contract end date: 30th Jun, 2022
- Bachelor’s degree in Information System / Business Administration (IT) or equivalent
- With 1 year solid experience in system development project, implementation and/or testing
- Good team player with excellent communication skills and time management
- Good command of written English
- The candidate has NGO industry experiences in advance
Please apply with detailed resume and the application form with e-mail address and expected salary to the Human Resources Department,
The Boys’ & Girls’ Clubs Association of Hong Kong, 8/F., 3 Lockhart Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong or by clicking ‘Apply Now’ by 27th Oct, 2019.
- The Association is a non-governmental organization which provides professional service for children and youth. With effect from December 1, 2011 staffs are required to complete and
pass the Sexual Conviction Record Check
- We are an equal opportunities employer
- Application form can be downloaded from our website: http://www.bgca.org.hk
- Personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used exclusively for recruitment purpose.