Business Analyst - Future Workspace Programme
- Analyze workspace environment and recommend solutions for improvement.
- Engage with business stakeholders and users across the organization to gather their requirements and issues.
- Conduct independent researches; survey IT technical capabilities and support models.
- Analyze findings and opportunities and articulate business needs and objectives.
- Collaborate with internal teams and external parties on solution development.
- Formulate high-level designs, solutions, deliverables and timeline.
- Present recommendations with rationale, strategic impact and alignment, and business outcome in a clear and executable plan for management decision-making.
- Define metrics for tracking of benefits and outcomes (e.g. cost, efficiency, productivity and user experience).
- A Bachelor degree or higher in Business Administration, Management, Finance, Economics or related disciplines.
- Minimum 3 years working experience in business analyst experience in cross-functional teams.
- Record of accomplishment in solution / recommendation accepted.
- Good analytical skill.
- Good inter-personal and communications skills, in Cantonese and English.
- Logical, creative and self-motivated.
- Good understanding of legal, regulatory and security framework related to IT.
- Understanding of the financial industry.
Microsoft 365 Engineer - Future Workspace Programmer
- Work with the Future Workspace Programmer team to define the M365 Foundation
- Validate business requirements and translate them into technical design using M365 technologies
- Define and project manager M365 Foundation implementation and subsequent user / feature deployment
- Drive and lead respective RFP/RFQ processes
- Manage SI partners to ensure quality of M365 project deliverables
- Produce regular status reports to the Future Workspace Programmer management team
Skills & Experience:
- A Bachelor degree or higher in Information Technology disciplines or equivalent
- 5-8 years working experience in IT consulting and supporting with at least 4 years in the M365 domain
- Project management certification
- Relevant Microsoft certifications are an advantage (e.g. M365 certified: Modern Desktop Administrator)
- Ability to understand and translate business requirements into technical solution design
- Strong technical knowledge of the M365 platform (Office 365, Windows 10, Enterprise Mobility + Security)
- Strong knowledge of Active Directory and Microsoft365 security features such as ATP and Intune
- Good understand of IT security and M365 securities framework
- Experience in leading similar transformation project in sizable organization would be an definite advantage
- Knowledge in Microsoft Projects and Microsoft Visio
- Excellent command of verbal and written English
All interested parties, please send your CV in WORD format to us (Attn: Ms Winnie Cheng)
All information collected will be kept in strictly confidential and will be used for recruitment purpose only.