Reporting to the Director, Solution Architecture, this role is accountable for:
- Perform business analysis and design. Working with the business to identify the organisation's strengths and weaknesses, suggest areas for improvement, and define integrated business solutions across departments and internal and external entities.
- Facilitate and negotiate business case buy-in from key stakeholders to obtain the best outcome for the organisation where improvements and efficiencies gains across organisational boundaries and budgets, and to ensure smooth implementation and change.
- Contribute to project briefs, project initiation documents (PIDs) and project documentation, where required.
- Identify, elicit and document business requirements utilising a structured requirements gathering process and best practice techniques and following professional standards, define business rules and communicates requirements for the implementation of business solutions. This includes but is not limited to:
o Work in close collaboration with business management and staff to ensure that user requirements and constraints are understood and that sensitive areas affecting service provision are identified early.
o Lead requirements analysis, validation and verification, ensuring that requirement statements are complete, consistent, concise, comprehensible, traceable, feasible, unambiguous, and verifiable.
o Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, competitive product analysis, task and workflow analysis, and requirements workshops, etc.
o Facilitate requirements prioritization based on business value.
o Translate ICT technical considerations into language and business models that the business will understand and liaise with ICT colleagues to exploit new technologies on behalf of the business.
o Prepares process diagrams, target operating model documents, functional, system and programme specifications, operation manuals, etc.
o Manage changes to requirements through effective use of project or BAU change control processes and tools.
- Produce/review test plans and scenarios on behalf of the business and manage testing to ensure that product and processes are acceptable with minimal risk before becoming operational.
- Create training materials and documentation for future business processes, business solutions and operating models and deliver training on these.
- Advise managers and staff on the implementation of new systems and ways of working, facilitating management and staff through the change process and roll-out of best practice standards such as business analysis, process analysis – Human Center Design, Lean, Systems Thinking, etc, business requirements gathering and requirements documentation across the organisation.
- Assist in enforcement of project deadlines, schedules, and project and project management office (PMO) methodologies.
- Assist in building operational and management reports for the business through data extraction and simple reporting tools.
- Explain, demonstrate and recommend our certified platform solutions to existing or potential JLL customers, from both business and technology perspectives.
- Maintain appropriate professional designations and up-to-date knowledge of the sector, current business analysis and new IT technologies.
- Carry out all duties with regard to JLL’s policies and procedures.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Diploma or above in Computer Science / Information System or related disciplines
- Sold experience of working as business analyst on medium-sized to large projects involving multiple stakeholders and complex technologies across different geographical areas/regions.
- Experience of using business improvement tools (i.e. BPR, Lean, Six Sigma, Agile, Systems Thinking) to deliver measurable benefits for the business.
- Broad exposure to a wide range of technologies and demonstrated experience in seeking out new and emerging technologies.
- Knowledge of project management lifecycle & methodologies (e.g. Prince2, PMP, SDLC, Agile, etc.) and typical problems associated with the implementation of projects.
- Solid knowledge in Microsoft Office products; knowledge on SQL is preferable.
- Basic knowledge in accounting is preferable.
- Basic understanding of IT architecture, integration and design.
- Developed written and oral communication skills and excellent listening skills.
- Excellent team player.
- Effective interpersonal skills with a clear, concise and relevant communication style, including excellent presentation skills.
- Fluent English and excellent report writing skills.
- Cantonese speaking is a must.
- Occasional travel to customer sites may be required.
We offer a 5-day work week and attractive remuneration package and good career prospect for the right applicant. Please apply by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button, or submit full resume and expected salary to PM-HR Department, Room 1402, 14/F, Dorset House, Taikoo Place, 979 King's Road, Quarry Bay, HK or fax to 2968-4177. If no expected salary and availability are stated, the application might not be considered.
(Please quote the reference number on the envelope)
Applicants not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Information provided will be treated with strict confidential and be used for the purpose of selection only.