This role holder will be responsible for Requirements Management, Design, Change Management and Implementation Management on the Products and transformation process. Coordinating with different department and act as a middle-man liasing with different parties.
My client is a tier 1 Investment bank based in Hong Kong for more than a decade.
They provide world class financial services to different parties operating in more than 50 cities all over the world.
They are growing steadily and quickly every year and currently looking for the group of elite to join the big family.
They have been showing strong presenence in Hong Kong among banking industry.
My client has been always providing excellent training and exposure to their employees.
* Work closely with business, source data provider and vendor from requirement gathering to implementation with ensuring alignment to strategy, business requirements and benefits, are met, on time, within budget.
* Apply Agile and Devops in project implementation
* Involve in project planning activities with owning the business analysis items
* Assist on project management, reporting and change request management
* Ensure that problems are managed at his or her level, and escalated efficiently with the minimum disruption to the business.
* Works with test manager to review test cases
Attractive salary package will be provided to the suitable candidate.
Solid project exposure
Excited annual leave package
Exciting, Open and diverse culture working environment
Chances to broaden your network by liaising with different internal department
Global exposure in a tier-1 bank environment
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Kingsman Yu on +852 2258 3544