A phenomenal Business Analyst opportunity has opened up at a rapidly expanding UK-Listed technology services MNC. This role will be a dynamic position within the Hong Kong office, overseeing the entire APAC business, and supporting the global commercial team. The successful candidate will work closely with the Chief Commercial Officer of Asia, analysing large volumes of data and assist in generating reports for business decision-making.
Our client is a rapid expanding UK-Listed technology services MNC, headquartered in London and with global operations office in Valetta, Malta. Currently operating in over 50 markets globally with a worldwide headcount of over 700, the Hong Kong office is the APAC headquarters, and the firm's fastest growing business. Successful candidates will be able to enjoy a diverse and international working environment paired with an abundance of benefits including a yearly AGM in Europe.
- Spot check daily numbers, highlight anomalies and suggest course of action.
- Monitor business performance across the complete sales funnel, identify trends and patterns and provide actionable insights to key stakeholders.
- Work closely with key stakeholders to develop and execute strategies for optimizing CRM, acquisition and product.
- Take a leading role in driving through various projects directed towards improving business performance.
- Assist in the implementation and execution of organizational policies and processes.
- Analyse existing policies and processes and improve or implement new as necessary.
- Assist in producing and following up budgets and performance forecasts.
- Support stakeholders with ad-hoc analysis.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analysing and summarizing information and trends
- Construct workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications
- Perform daily, weekly and monthly reviews and analyses of current processes using operational metrics and reports
- Create informative, actionable and repeatable reporting that highlights relevant business trends and opportunities for improvement
- Conduct insightful, ad hoc analyses to investigate ongoing or one-time operational issues
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Ongio Tsui on +852 3602 2434.