Provide Administration, Configuration and Support of critical systems, applications and infrastructure supporting the organisations back office functions across Head Office, Aesop Retail and Subsidiary locations.
Strategy & Planning
- Assist Applications Manager in ensuring that all Backoffice Applications meet business requirements and systems goals, fulfil end-user requirements, identify and resolve systems problems or issues.
- Assist Product Managers and Regional Technical Managers to analyse existing applications risks, effectiveness and efficiency and develop strategies for improving or leveraging these systems.
Technical Business Analysis, Configuration, Support.
- Develop and maintain a good understanding of key business functions with an Emphasis on Backoffice functions (Supply Chain, Finance Planning, HR…)
- Configuration and Implementation of systems and applications supporting the businesses corporate and back office Operations, Analysis and Reporting (ERP, Demand Planning, Budget and Forecast etc…)
- Provide 2nd Level Support for Backoffice Systems inc. problem solving, troubleshooting, Maintenance and Development in both a collaborative or independent manner.
- Coordinate with external software vendors to perform investigations and assist in providing technical solutions.
- Management and Operation of data processing, hardware platforms, software and integrations to ensure business operations
- Evaluate, install, configure, and deploy new applications, systems software, products, and/or recommend enhancements to existing applications throughout the enterprise.
- Contributing to Product and Project Teams teams to manage project deliverables, issue logging, testing, release management using tracking software (eg Jira).
- Collaborate with analysts, designers, and system owners in the testing of and improvements, updates and new software programs and applications.
- Analyse documentation and technical specifications of any new application under deployment or consideration to determine its intended functionality.
- Ensure that any new software or integration into company systems meets functional requirements, system compliance, and interface specifications.
- Assist with feasibility studies for software and system products under consideration for purchase, and give advice based on findings.
- Contribute to pre-testing phase of development by evaluating proposals in order to identify potential problem areas, and make the appropriate recommendations.
- Liaise with Engineering Dept, Developers and software suppliers for prompt rectification of any problems or emergencies.
- Assist the ICT function to develop ICT skills within the Head Office and at Retail Stores.
- Participate in relevant retail meetings to understand business requirements, concerns and issues as well as to report to retail staff on relevant ICT developments.
Reporting & Documentation
- Ensure ICT documentation and procedures are maintained and kept relevant and up to date.
- Provide non-technical documentation to retail operations to assist with the education of retail staff
- 5+ years relevant experience
and with holding
degree major in Information Sciences, Technology, Computer Science or similar
- Understands ERP concepts,
processes they underpin. Experience in POS system -
- Experience with, but not limited to Office 365,
VBScript, BI/ Datawarehouse,
or data interfaces, SQL statement