The Business Continuity Manager will play a key role in delivering the global Business Continuity Management Programme for Asia. Supporting the delivery
of best practice and promoting resilience in the Firm’s daily operations.
- Providing direction on all aspects of business continuity to Asia business functions to ensure consistent
interpretation and application of the Firm’s Business Continuity Policy and Procedures
- Implementing planned activities such as auditing functional plans; delivering training; responding to incidents which could threaten people/property/reputation etc.
- Manage all major incidents and lead the restoration of IT services to normal operation as quickly as possible and preventing any re-occurence.
- Undertaking risk assessments and Business Impact Analysis (BIA) to determine the appropriate business continuity strategy
and training needs for practice groups and functions within Asia.
- As the process owner, focus must be maintained across Technology governing all IT staff on their adherence to policy and process.
- Degree Holder with over 5 years of experience in a similar role in an enterprise environment.
- Strong technology background on IT infrastructure.
- ITIL certification is essential. Membership at BCI is desirable.
- Fluent English communication and great interpersonal skills is mandatory.
- Track record of building and maintaining effective working relationships at all levels from project team members to senior executive levels.
- Willingness to travel overseas.
If you are interested in finding out more about this career opportunity, please email your resume to Bobby Lee, [email protected] charterhouse.com.hk Tel: (852) 3151 1300 Web: www.charterhouse.com.hk
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you career advice and assist you in developing a tailored
job search strategy.