Through a series of on-the-job training, working in the dynamic environment by managing & analyzing complex data flows to assist the management team with strategic
and tactical direction of the company in the Asia Pacific Region. Supporting the Business Development, Financial and Operational regional team by building structure, data analyzing, and developing new techniques to combine several data sources to create value
insights for the company and realize efficiencies. Responsible for visualizing data, preparation of presentations and weekly management reports. This position ensures the accuracy, distribution, and integrity of the data using a diverse set of business intelligence
- Assist Business Development Manager to combine relevant data to predict market trends to give valuable insights for management and airline customers.
- Develop algorithms and new analytical models which transform a process into a data model
- In time the candidate will be responsible for data management in the region.
- New tools are made available for development of the organization to generate life reporting by automating the data process in the region used for data analytics regarding, market research,
finance and business development.
- Design and run reports to generate improved visibility, data compliance and identification of the right combination of data and new business opportunities.
- Responsible to perform airline capacity and air cargo data analysis, this by combining data from different sources and create Daily, weekly, monthly management reports, while reporting
your findings/recommendations to management.
- Proactively identify and stimulate process improvements.
- Assist by setting up and deployment of Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
- Handle multiple projects, work under tight schedule and meet deadlines
- Assist management team in preparing PowerPoint presentations.
- Provide training on the tools/applications the candidate has developed to the regional users to stimulate the active usage
- Bachelor’s Degree in Analytics, Science, MIS, Information Technology, Computer Science, Statistics, Engineering, Logistics, Supply Chain or another analytical discipline from an accredited
college or university or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of Data Analysis experience and aptitude
- Required personality skills: Flexible approach, pro-active attitude, self-motivated, willing to work in an international multicultural environment and self-learning.
- Preferred Experience/Education:
- Knowledge of Office 365 Business applications, Power BI, Microsoft Azure, SQL database
- Prior experience in a logistics, supply chain, e-commerce or financial environment will be beneficial.
- Good understanding how to visualize data.
- Analytical & project management courses or knowledge e.g. Six Sigma / Prince will be beneficial.
- Experience using business intelligence tools e.g. Block Chain, machine learning, algorithms and Artificial Intelligence will be a pro.
We offer 5 days work with medical plan. Interested parties please send resume with current & salary expected and available date. All information provided will be treated in strict confidential
and used solely for recruitment purposes.