Our client’s business is recorded as Private Company. It was incorporated on 25-1-1980 and limited by shares. (香港持牌放債人)
Business Development and Marketing Manager
*Banking & Finance background is preferable
*Native in Cantonese or Good Mandarin speaking
Salary : HK$50,000 plus incentive commission and year end bonus
- Explore, identify and develop new business opportunities for the Financial corporations or Banks to achieve company targets.
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers, to raise awareness of potential customers.
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs.
- Monitor, analysis, and report market situation in the assigned sales area;
- Prepare and review proposals, presentation, business plan and co-operation agreement.
- Able to manage and handle ad hoc assignments timely and professionally.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Marketing or Business Administration disciplines.
- Over 10 years Marketing or business development in financial or banking industry, with public relations and financial or banking background are preferred.
- Strong network in financial or banking industry is a must.
- Strong interpersonal communication and sound negotiation skills in dealing with different types of customers, across different functions and nationalities.
- Aggressive, self-motivated, good analytical mind and able to work under pressure.
- Good command of written and spoken English, Chinese and Mandarin.
Please send cv in MS Word format (No PDF) with past companies background, current/expected salary and availability.