- Work with a team of Business Development staffs in providing full support to clients on day to day work
- Establish relationship with potential clients
- Handle active clients’ enquiries through phone, email and live chat with professional manner
- Perform administrative support to Manager
- Perform other ad hoc duties as assigned by Manager
- Degree holder or above
- Positive attitude and strong desire to deliver exceptional results with great attention to accuracy and detail
- Self-motivated, proactive and strong problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of written and spoken Putonghua, English and Chinese
- Excellent in Power Point, Excel and Word
- Fresh Graduate Welcomed
We offer an exciting career opportunity and competitive remuneration to the successful candidate. Please email your detailed resume with current and expected salary by clicking "Apply Now".
All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for the recruitment purposes.